Terms & Conditions
Reid’s Digital Music terms and conditions for primary school parents are as follows:
- Lessons cost £8 per hour and are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Enrolment is to be completed online via the website. Please contact us if you have a problem with this enrolment method.
- You will be invoiced shortly after the enrolment process. Payment is to be made soon after receiving your invoice if using the online payment method. Payment must be made at the start of the first lesson if using the cheque payment method.
- Cheques must be made payable to Reid’s Digital Music.
- Lesson dates will be stated on the invoice.
- Lessons missed through no fault of Reid’s Digital Music are non-refundable.
- At least 7 days notice prior to the commencement of the term must be given if you wish to cancel lessons.
- If lessons are cancelled within the 7 days (mentioned above) or during a term the full term will be payable.
- Children are to be collected from the premise by authorised legal guardians only.
- A penalty charge may be incurred if a child is not collected at the agreed time.