Terms & Conditions
Reid’s Digital Music terms and conditions for primary and secondary school parents are as follows:
- Lessons cost £8 per hour and are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Enrolment is to be completed online via the website. Please contact us if you have a problem with this enrolment method.
- You will be invoiced within 2 weeks of the course start date. Payment must be made by the invoice due date. If not, your child will not be able to attend the club until the payment has been completed.
- The full term will be payable if you withdraw you child 2 weeks after the course start date.
- Cheques must be made payable to ‘Reid’s Digital Music’.
- Lesson dates will be stated on the invoice.
- Lessons missed through no fault of Reid’s Digital Music are non-refundable.
- Children are to be collected from the premise by authorised legal guardians only (unless an alternative method is stated by parents).
- A penalty charge may be incurred if a child is not collected at the agreed time.
- Ensure to read the ‘Online Safety Agreement’ before enrolling onto online classes.